Network and Fees
- The main goal of the Netzwerk-Arbeitsgemeinschaft Kullenhof e.V. (i.e. Network Club) is to extend the university network to the residents of the Kullenhof dorm, thus providing them with access to the DFN.
- All IT services in the Kullenhof dorm are provided by the Netzwerk-Arbeitsgemeinschaft Kullenhof e.V..
- After moving in, residents are eligible to register as a member during office hours next to the yellow machine in House 4 (Addr. No. 60).
- The minimal registration fee is €20.
- The monthly membership fee of the Netzwerk-Arbeitsgemeinschaft Kullenhof e.V. is €5,00 including 19% VAT.
- Connecting to the Internet is possible via Cable or WiFi. The WiFi network covers most of the dorm.
- The creation of personal WiFi networks is not permitted.
- The maximum network speed between the dorm and the RWTH Aachen is 20GBit/s. Connecting via Cable is suggested for optimal speed.
- Network cables and adapters can be purchased from the vending machine in the House 3 laundry room.
- If you have any issues or questions regarding the network, write a Troubleticket. In special cases we are also reachable at the E-Mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next office hours
Always in House 4 (Addr. No. 60) in the NetzAG office.
The Network club consists solely of volunteers. If you have an interest in Servers, Networks, Software or finances; or simply want to get involved in the dorm, come visit us during the next office hours. The only requirement is motivation.
Bank details of the NetzAG
Account holder: NETZWERK-ARBEITSGEMEINSCHAFT KULLENHOF E.V. IBAN: DE85 3905 0000 1072 9542 72 BIC: AACSDE33XXX Bank: Sparkasse Aachen Reference line one: <Room No.> <Surname> Reference line two: Mitgliedschaftsbeitrag
Example line one: 1234 Johnson
Example line two: Mitgliedschaftsbeitrag
Rules & Formalities (in German)
Latest version of the rulebook:
Latest version of the rules regarding fees: